Tuesday 4 September 2012

Copenhagen

21.08.2012.
Arrived in Copenhagen 15mins later and then I spent ~30mins in the airport because I couldn't find the train that I needed, then I finally asked for help and I was on my way to the main train station!
I left the train station at a weird side-exit and ended up on a weird street and well a weird block. Dildo and naked lady pictures everywhere! 0_o The further I walked, the more of that I saw! But it was so funny! It's not like that in Latvia, those things are hidden and shops have black windows :D Great start! haha

Then I just walked back and found the "touristy" places and doodled around for a bit til my train to Kolding.

Me when walking around: ''Oh, that's pretty, what is it...? Lets take a picture anyway!'' 

[click click to make the pictures bigger]










No comments:

Post a Comment